Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Inch Loss Body Wrap

Default Inch Loss Body Wrap

Has anyone tried one of these? A certain day spa in Glasgow has a body wrap which claims to give you at least 6 inch weight loss for up to 30 days. I'm curious, would like to try it! x

Super Senior Platinum Member MrsSneddonToBe's Avatar

6 inch weight loss? Oooh I'd like that too! x

My mum has had this done before and it did work - however the inch loss is all over - so like 1/2 an inch from one arm, 1 inch from a thigh etc. She did feel great after it though, i think it would be a great booster to starting a diet regime.

Cool I think I'm going to have to book it! If it makes me feel good I'm thinking of booking another one a couple of days before my wedding (if it's open on boxing day!). I'll let u know how it goes! X

let us know how you get on. how much is it? think when my mum had hers it was about 80. Im in the same situation as you - get married on 27th December so have to do all beauty prep christmas eve!

I've had a universal wrap before at 15 Royal Terrace Spa in glasgow and lost about 13" from all over and felt amazing after I'm definately having it before my wedding. They have a deal on just now if you book before 2nd July you get a free facial saving about 40! http://www.15royalterrace.co.uk/ (P.S I dont work for them! lol)

Ooh thanks for letting me know! That was the spa that I saw it, I think it was about 50 x

Super Senior Platinum Member MrsSneddonToBe's Avatar

How much was it for the universal wrap? X

Ive just seen on-line that smiles beauty clinic,hope st,glasgow do the wrap also. . . Half body is 30,full body 42 i think.
    Couldnt see any reviews to see if it works! X

Just back from having my inch loss wrap -lost 10.5 inches and feel really good. Treatment bit embaressing you stand with just paper knickers on while the girl measures you then bandages you! after that you lie for one hour as the treatment works then are unwrapped and remeasured. I now feel motivated to really start my diet and would recommend this treatment.

that sounds great where did you go to get it done? worth the embarrassment if it works tho.

Let me know too! Quite fancy getting it done the day before the wedding if I have too.

Wow that sounds great missg. Did u get it done at 15 royal terrace? I'm going there on Saturday with my sister. I'm going to book mine just before my boudoir photoshoot. I'm gonna need all the help I can get! x

yeah i got it done there - it was worth the embaressment - gives you a wee confidence boost so would defo recommend it before a boudoir shoot. The girl said quite often peole get a course of 3 and drop a dress size before a wedding, my dress fits perfectly so don't really want to loose a size but will def go for another before my wedding.If you are getting it done before your wedding i would say go about 4 days before as you have to be careful and not drink too much booze etc after it for a couple of days

Senior Member DundasCastleBride2B's Avatar

I'm really considering going for one of these! Wedding is 2 weeks on Saturday so I better decide quickly & find a time to slot it in! I don't want to drop a dress size as my dress fits but it'd be nice to lose a wee inch!

Cool that works out about Christmas eve then! I'll maybe book two when i'm there on Saturday so that i'm booked in for the Boudoir Shoot and for Christmas Eve. It says on their website that the results are guaranteed for 30 days so keep us posted! x

Quote Originally Posted by michellel View Post
    Cool that works out about Christmas eve then! I'll maybe book two when i'm there on Saturday so that i'm booked in for the Boudoir Shoot and for Christmas Eve. It says on their website that the results are guaranteed for 30 days so keep us posted! x
    How did it go on Saturday? X

I had a wrap and facial at 15 royal terrace over the weekend and lost 13" again like last time and the facial was amazing - first time I'd had it done and my skin is so much brighter! I agree its quite embarrassing standing getting wrapped, but worth it! I just try not to over think the situation when I'm there as I'm sure they have seen all different shapes & sizes. After the wrap my skin is really smooth, its not a relaxing treatment tho! I felt shattered afterwards its due to the release and breakdown of toxins.

Oh this sounds good!! just had a wee search and if anyone is near Renfrew there is a salon there that does it for 25, not the Universal contour one but still an inch loss one sounds same,
    http://www.bellemani.co.uk/treatments.asp

think i might try this one first before spending 60ish.... weddings 7 weeks away, every penny counts!! x

Quote Originally Posted by LesleyMerritt View Post
    How did it go on Saturday? X
    Hi Lesley I just had a massage on Saturday but while I was there, I booked the Universal Contour Wrap for September! I need time to pluck up the courage! x

Hi Lesley I just had a massage on Saturday but while I was there, I booked the Universal Contour Wrap for September! I need time to pluck up the courage! x
    Think I am going to book one too (I need as much help as I can get in the inch loos department). Mentioned to my mum and she is up for it too.

L x

They guarantee that you will lose at least 6 inches. It was a lovely spa, i would definately recommend them! x

Super Senior Platinum Member FutureMrsAdie's Avatar

Might give this a bash. There's a money back guarantee anyway if it doesn't work.

Platinum Member

They guarantee that you will lose at least 6 inches. It was a lovely spa, i would definately recommend them! x
    Oh that's good to hear, I was looking at their services just this morning as after a very harrowing week I am in need of some major de-stressing!!

Created by Wedding Favors

Quote Originally Posted by carirw View Post
    Oh that's good to hear, I was looking at their services just this morning as after a very harrowing week I am in need of some major de-stressing!!
    I hope you're ok? It sounds like you definately deserve to spoil yourself x