Thread: Susan Gregory?

Has anyone been to Susan Gregory in Edinburgh?

Is it worth a look or not???!! Going to go for my first dress shopping trip soon and wondering where to go! So exciting!

I am going to the SECC tomorrow too - cant wait for the fashion show! Is anyone else going???? xxx
    Little pickers wear bigger knickers!

QUOTE (mrs harcing2B @ Feb 20 2009, 02:47 PM) [url="index.php?act=findpost&pid=902"]
    Has anyone been to Susan Gregory in Edinburgh?

Is it worth a look or not???!! Going to go for my first dress shopping trip soon and wondering where to go! So exciting!

I am going to the SECC tomorrow too - cant wait for the fashion show! Is anyone else going???? xxx[/b]
    My friends mum owns Susan Gregory, it is definately worth a look and it's quite popular, a few of my friends have bought dresses from there but i think it depends whether you know what you are looking for or not.

Being from Edinburgh i'm not going to the SECC but let me know what it's like. xx

Wallace Artworks

Hi Girls,
    I'm quite local to Susan Gregory and although I didn't try on any dresses there, I have popped in a few times. The first time was to ask if they did Benjamin Roberts dresses (at one point on their website they did and then they didn't) and I've been in another couple of times to leave my leaflets/ business cards.

I have to say that the 3 or 4 times I've been, in the assistant (more mature lady) has always been lovely..... even though I'm not buying anything. (She may just have binned my leaflets I don't know! LOL) but I have always had a smile and a pleasant vibe.