Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The most amazing day ever - 4th June 2012

Default The most amazing day ever - 4th June 2012

Well ladies I've been happily married for a week now and currently enjoying a break from the sunshine here in our water villa on the paradise island of Athuruga in the Maldives!

I'll do a full report when we get back home in a couple of weeks but wanted to share a link to some of our unofficial snaps from the big day!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...3&l=95df28ac98

Hopefully that link works - I'll probably add more photos to that album later this evening.

Good luck to all those getting married before I return home! xxx

Congratulations Gayle, you looked wonderful.

Enjoy your honeymoon

xx

Platinum Member

You look stunning, such a gorgeous dress and love your hair! Have a fantastic honeymoon xx

Beautiful! Your hair, dress, flowers, bridesmaids were all gorgeous. Congrats and enjoy your honeymoon x

Super Senior Member thefuturemrscl's Avatar

Wow gayle, everything looks amazing and you look gorgeous! Enjoy the rest of your honeymoon x
    Craig and Louise's Wedding Website

You look gorgeous!! Congratulations, enjoy your honeymoon xx

Platinum Member

You look absolutely stunning and so happy and content, and it looks like you all had a fantastic day. Congratulations and enjoy that villa x

Created by Wedding Favors

Your dress is stunning and your veil!! What's with the wee police hats? Looks like a wonderful day x

Congratulations you look so elegant...and HAPPY!! x

Quote Originally Posted by Dey2be View Post
    Your dress is stunning and your veil!! What's with the wee police hats? Looks like a wonderful day x
    The girls had them for my hen weekend as my husband is a police officer. We agreed they'd make good fascinators for the wedding so they made an appearance at the evening reception late on!

Mrs Clark to be! NicholaPaisley's Avatar

Pictures are lovely!! Is that the Isle of Skye Tartan the groomsmen are wearing? My H2B's pipe band wear that tartan! Thought it looked familiar lol xx

Your dress is gorgeous Gayle and I love the bridesmaid dresses. I hope you are having a great time on your honeymoon.

Super Senior Member Laurabelle84's Avatar

You looked gorgeous Gayle, congratulations xx

Congratulations Gayle, you looked stunning! It looks like you had an amazing day weather wise, your venue looks amazing, I actually thought it could have been somewhere abroad! x

You look beautiful. Photos look fab! I love your veil, can i ask where you got it and what style it is? Hope you and your husband are enjoying your honeymoon x

Congratulations! Looks like a wonderful day xx

You look fab, and the weather held out too! Enjoy your honeymoon and can't wait to here the report when you get back

gorgeous! looks like you had a good day weather wise too!

love your bmaid dresses! we are going for a similar colour, different style, looks great when you see it!

enjoy the rest of your honeymoon!x

Quote Originally Posted by NicholaPaisley View Post
    Pictures are lovely!! Is that the Isle of Skye Tartan the groomsmen are wearing? My H2B's pipe band wear that tartan! Thought it looked familiar lol xx
    Yes that was the one. It looked lovely alongside the bridesmaid dresses and was something that none of the guys had ever worn before. We got them from Andrew at Kiltpin in Falkirk who I would most definitely recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by highlandbelle View Post
    Congratulations Gayle, you looked stunning! It looks like you had an amazing day weather wise, your venue looks amazing, I actually thought it could have been somewhere abroad! x
    The weather was just spot-on! It wasn't too hot or too cold. As my Dad and I were flying down in the helicopter we were convinced it was going to be a fraction too cold to be outside but when we landed the wedding co-ordinator Laura said we were outside and it was so warm we ended up getting sunburnt! Perfect weather for the ice cream we had arranged too!

Quote Originally Posted by sarah4 View Post
    You look beautiful. Photos look fab! I love your veil, can i ask where you got it and what style it is? Hope you and your husband are enjoying your honeymoon x
    My veil was a soft silk tulle veil which kept catching on the crystals on my dress but it was so gorgeous and lots of people commented on it. I got it from Dream Veils and would thoroughly recommend them if you are looking for a soft silk veil (it drapes and does not have the pouffiness of firm silk or other veils). Mine was 108" (which in hindsight was a fraction too long) and it cost me 225 pounds (can't find the pound sign on this foreign keyboard!) I might be selling mine once I get home and see if it hasn't too many pulls in it.
    Last edited by Gayle; 28-07-2012 at 05:47 PM.

Super Senior Platinum Member BalbirnieDreamer's Avatar

What beautiful photos! Sunshine, lovely venue, gorgeous bride! Congratulations and enjoy your honeymoon!
    Lx
    Craig and Laura's Wedding Website
    16th of June 2012

Congratulations! Looks like it was a stunning day and you looked gorgeous. My friend is getting married at Western House this Oct...really excited for her now seeing your pics! Enjoy the rest of your honeymoon xx

You look absolutely gorgeous, stunning!! Love your dress, its actually a bit similar to mine, and your hair is lovely. You had the day that I want next year, outside, sunny weather, everyone smiling. Enjoy your honeymoon! xx

Gayle you look stunning. I love your dress! xx

wow, wow, wow! You looked amazing and the piccys show what a fab day as everyone was having fun! Congrats x x x

Lovely photos and you all look so happy! Enjoy your honeymoon xx