Thread: Little Red Wedding Band

Question Little Red Wedding Band

Hi everyone

This is my first thread! I have been googling bands tonight and found the little red wedding band. They seem to be exactly what I am looking for as they have a lot of ceilidh songs and a large range of covers which have lots of my family's favourite songs!

They have a showcase at 22 June and Im thinking of going along to hear them. I was just wondering if anyone had heard of them and had any feedback? An idea on price would also be great if anyone knows that.

Thanks!

Sara

We looked at this band, price was 1100 I think but fully booked on our date. They seem pretty good but haven't saw them live. We booked Something Blue instead who are with the same management and they were awesome live! x

They were booked on our date too and ended up going with another band they recommended. I'd check to see if they have your date before going to their showcase

thanks that is a good idea i will get in touch with them and will look into something borrowed aswell.

I've seen them a couple of times live and thought they were really good! Not sure where you stay but they also often sing in the pub called Linen in Shawlands...