Thread: cant get a hold of piper

Super Senior Platinum Member missm2mrsf's Avatar

Default cant get a hold of piper

I emailed piper last week. he hasnt replied so i phoned him at weekend and it rung out. This was his house phone. today have emailed again, left a voicemail on mobile and tried his house again. Hopefully he gets back to me tonight or tomoro. Just wondering if I cant get him what would you do? sure I'm just over reacting! lol! x

Who are you using?

How has he normally been at responding to you?

using piping for all occasions and he has been quick to respond before. he is only piping the guests in before ceremony but was just wanting to confirm times etc. x

I'm using Alasdair too. I emailed him on 7th May and he emailed me back last week so maybe he doesn't check his email as often as he probably should! Keep trying, I'm sure he'll be there. If it helps he said he will be at my venue an hour before the ceremony starts.

thanks gayle!

hopefully he phones me back then! im not stressing as I have quartet for ceremony itself! xx

i've had the same panic - booked someone to play ceremony and emailed last week to no reply - i was really supet and stressed so resent email on Friday and ended up crying to my dad about it - he totally put my mine at rest saying that perhaps the guy has a full time job and will do all his 'wedding' paper work at weekends. Sure enough he emailed yesterday to answer all my questions.
    I think we all have a tendency to panic and assume that everyone should respond to emails quickly, unfortunately not everyone does.
    If you don't mind me askign how much is your piper costing as im thinking about getting someone to play for guests arriving but don't really want them for anythng else?

60 pounds for just guests arriving! xxx

Quote Originally Posted by missm2mrsf View Post
    I emailed piper last week. he hasnt replied so i phoned him at weekend and it rung out. This was his house phone. today have emailed again, left a voicemail on mobile and tried his house again. Hopefully he gets back to me tonight or tomoro. Just wondering if I cant get him what would you do? sure I'm just over reacting! lol! x
    Hi! It was the Scottish pipe band championships at the weekend there, so if he plays in a band aswell there is a good chance he hasn't got back to you because of that? It's a pretty big thing in the pipe band world. Or maybe he been away on holiday? I'm sure it'll all be fine.x

got him! x

Quote Originally Posted by missm2mrsf View Post
    60 pounds for just guests arriving! xxx
    Hi Can you please who you have booked for you wedding thanks x