Thread: Just over a year to the wedding and a positive pregnancy test! Eeek

Mrs Clark to be! NicholaPaisley's Avatar

Good luck!

Hope your yuckiness has passed!! xx

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by NicholaPaisley View Post
    Good luck!

Hope your yuckiness has passed!! xx
    Haha yeh for the most part. Still rears it's head occasionally, but mostly struggling with heartburn!

Awww congrats chick!! Glad everything is going well with pregnancy. x

Really pleased to hear everything's going well - how did the big announcement go? xx

Mrs Clark to be! NicholaPaisley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amoricksen View Post
    Haha yeh for the most part. Still rears it's head occasionally, but mostly struggling with heartburn!
    No heartburn for me thankfully, still sometimes feel sicky in the morning but goes once I have eaten!

I am nearly 20 weeks already! It's going soo fast!! Felt lentil (our name for it right now) move for the first time last week - awesome but freaky! Have a proper bump now and feel enormous!! lol xx

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by loobieb2b View Post
    Awww congrats chick!! Glad everything is going well with pregnancy. x
    Thanks, yeh it's a big relief lol

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by louisa67 View Post
    Really pleased to hear everything's going well - how did the big announcement go? xx
    Well I didnt want to have a big announcement as it was my dad's 70th and I felt that it should be his night, so I just told people individually by showing them the scan pictures. Everyone was over the moon for me and really pleased, shocked but please lol.

So it went really well and it's good that everyone knows now. Also posted scan pic on Facebook so all the other people in my life know too. Big relief to not have to lie anymore lol

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by NicholaPaisley View Post
    No heartburn for me thankfully, still sometimes feel sicky in the morning but goes once I have eaten!

I am nearly 20 weeks already! It's going soo fast!! Felt lentil (our name for it right now) move for the first time last week - awesome but freaky! Have a proper bump now and feel enormous!! lol xx
    Well done you, the heartburn has been the worst part for me recently. I'm not getting it as bad as it could be, but I've never had this before so I am not coping that well with it lol.

Wow 20 weeks already, it is going really quickly eh? It doesn't seem that long ago you announced it on here lol. I think once I have a proper bump AND feel the baby move, I will freak a bit lol

Quote Originally Posted by amoricksen View Post
    Well done you, the heartburn has been the worst part for me recently. I'm not getting it as bad as it could be, but I've never had this before so I am not coping that well with it lol.

Wow 20 weeks already, it is going really quickly eh? It doesn't seem that long ago you announced it on here lol. I think once I have a proper bump AND feel the baby move, I will freak a bit lol
    Hi, gc slightly lol! I found out I was pregnant not that long after our wedding, we already have a son and I was quite happy not having any more, but hey ho! I'll be 13 weeks 2moro getting used to the idea now, was a bit of a shock.
    I used to get heartburn in my last pregnancy, and found that peppermint tea worked wonders

I have a huge bump already, was struggling to hide it till the 12 week point