Thread: 'Hold me in' undies

Default 'Hold me in' undies

Hello Ladies,

I need some serious help! I get married a week on Saturday and still have no knickers! I have even dreamt about going to the church with no knacks on!!!

I ordered Gok's super slicker knicker and it looks fab, the problem is I have quite a long back it it did roll down on me as it didn't come up far enough to go under my bra!

So can anyone reccommend high waisted, holdy in knickers which are longer than average! I can only have knickers not an all one due to the same thing having quite a long back!

Any help appreciated.

Many Thanks

HI you could try SPANX i know that they do a height, weight chart that corresponds to the appropriate size. From what i've heard some come with a bit so you don't need to take them off to go to the toilet which might be really hard in a wedding dress. John Lewis do them and my h2b family swear by them!
    x

You wont believe this but I got a great pair from 'Peacocks' they tuck under your bra and very comfy they do a variety of colours aswell!! Hope this helps!

Hi,

Matalan & primark also do long bodied hold me in pants.

I got them a few weeks ago for being a bridesmaid.

I had looked at the ones from other shops priced 20+ and after reading the bad reviews about them i decided to buy some cheap pairs (6+) to try & they worked perfect.

Hope this helps.

X

Thank you!

I was thinking about Spanx as I've had their tights before! I might just have to go on a rampage now and buy a pair from every shop and hope one fits and comes up high enough!

Oh how I wish I was naturally a slim beauty, all this trying to cover it all up, pull it all in is hard work!!!!

Still I do love a cake so hey ho! can't have it both ways!!!!

Thanks again for your comments! xx

Have you tried trusty old M&S? I swear by their undies - I dont know if they have longer ones but might be worth a look online - or perhaps Debenhams wedding lingerie department - they might have something a little more "glam" but does the job too x

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahaidman View Post

Oh how I wish I was naturally a slim beauty, all this trying to cover it all up, pull it all in is hard work!!!!

Still I do love a cake so hey ho! can't have it both ways!!!!
    I feel your pain - but thats the way we are so heyho!!