Thread: creative cakes

Thumbs up creative cakes

i would just like to recommend creative cakes in glasgow! thier service and quality of their work has been ab fab! they did my sisters cake from scratch which looked amazing and i cant wait to see mine!

Quote Originally Posted by shona henderson View Post
    i would just like to recommend creative cakes in glasgow! thier service and quality of their work has been ab fab! they did my sisters cake from scratch which looked amazing and i cant wait to see mine!
    Do you have a photo at all?

i dont have a photo as mine is still being produced but they do have a website with an online galleryx

What is the price range for the cakes? I am having 2 cakes for my wedding, one being a sponge cake and the other a Chinese cake, so I don't want to have to pay too much for the sponge one.

Thanks.

Super Senior Platinum Member FutureMrsAdie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa353 View Post
    What is the price range for the cakes? I am having 2 cakes for my wedding, one being a sponge cake and the other a Chinese cake, so I don't want to have to pay too much for the sponge one.

Thanks.
    Have a look at M&S cakes. My friends got a lovely 3 tier cake for 200.

Thanks!

[QUOTE=Lisa353;137753]What is the price range for the cakes? I am having 2 cakes for my wedding, one being a sponge cake and the other a Chinese cake, so I don't want to have to pay too much for the sponge one.

The price range depends ver mch on the scale of things. m brother in aw had a wedding for around 10 peaple where as my sister and i are over 100 but if your on a budget im sure theyll work hard to cater to it and come up with a design thays just so you!