Thread: Here come the girls!

Default Here come the girls!

As you probably already know, July's issue of SWD will focus on budgets - big or small - and we'd love to hear from you if you're planning or if you've had an awesome hen party/weekend!

It'd be good to hear from a range of different people, from local nights out to weekends away to Las Vegas bashes! We'll be including lots of stuff from different price ranges - so if you'd like to be involved then be prepared to chat about how much you paid for things, how you saved for a weekend away, how you handled collecting others money etc.

Just reply to this thread, PM me or send an email to steph@scottishweddingdirectory.co.uk and I'll get back to you for a chinwag!

Steph

Super Senior Platinum Member FutureMrsAdie's Avatar

I wanted to go somewhere different to our usual night out in Glasgow but still keep the hen night as cheap as possible. We're heading to Newcastle on the Megabus and it's only costing £12 each for a return ticket. We're staying overnight in a hostel where there will be 10 girls in a room together (Brownie camp style). Accommodation is costing under £20 each! And instead of shelling out for a 3 course meal, which in my experience takes ages to be served when there is a lot of you, we'll be heading into Chinatown for an all you can eat buffet.

Bump! I'd love to hear all about your hen plans, or any hen nights/weekends you've been on that were fab! Doesn't matter if it was a couple of drinks down the local or an all inclusive trip to Vegas, I want to know!

Reply in this thread, send me a PM or email steph@scottishweddingdirectory.co.uk

I am going to Paris for my hen do. Got it booked in February for mid-August so managed to get a good deal. I really can't wait. Don't think Paris is ready for us .
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Paris! Sounds lovely. I'm jealous!

Super Senior Platinum Member missm2mrsf's Avatar

well i had my first hen night in the shanghai shuffle in glasgow, was excellent. everyone commented on how good food was. there was 36 of us there. we had singing, dancing on chairs, they supplied a stripper, we dressed up, got faces painted was fab.

round 2 is in 2 weeks, 8 of us hit benidorm for 4 nights xxx