Thread: Skin care before wedding

Default Skin care before wedding

Hi girls

I'm just wondering if anyone has any tips on skin care before the wedding? Mine is now 4 and a bit months away and I've always had awkward skin that is both really dry in places and really oily. I am prone to breakouts, and want to avoid this as much as is humanly possible. Should I go and get a skin consultation and maybe book some facials to trial skin care products? And if so, does anyone have any recommendations for places in Edinburgh? My skin is really sensitive sometimes so I'm just worried that if I try new products myself I'll have a bad reaction!

X

Hi Sparklybeck,

I would highly recommend exfoliating a couple of times a week to help with your dry areas from now untill the wedding, also make sure you are using a mostuiriser day and night ( a lotion instead of a cream so it is not to heavy for your oily areas) I would recommend a skin consultation also, expressing what your concerns are in preperation for the big day. and one last thing drink drink drink loads of water all of this will aid towards a better complexion for your make-up application and will give your skin a more radiant glow.

good luck xx
    Jacqui Harrow Make-Up Artist
    www.jacquiharrow.com

Super Senior Member Mrs_G to be's Avatar

Try Liz Earle - its lovely and all botanicals and very gentle - cleanse and polish will have your skin glowing

Getting married on 23/06/12

I got a skin consultation done when I went to Elemis at Debenhams in Stirling for a facial and it was amazing! You get the skin consultation automatically and the facial was only £20. The girl who did it was lovely and really helpful, she gave lots of advice and told me what products would be best for my skin type if i wanted to buy them (but wasn't pushy) so for £20 all in it was well worth it! I usually use ANEW by Avon (facial scrub, eye serum, moisturiser day/night) and try to drink as much water as I can to keep my skin clear. I'm prone to break outs too and still get them sometimes but they aren't as bad as they used to be! x