Thread: Ordered my dress - better not put any weight on!

Super Senior Platinum Member nearlymrsT's Avatar

Default Ordered my dress - better not put any weight on!

After finding it weeks ago I have now ordered my dress after getting thumbs up from the bridesmaids They loved it. The sample dress is the size being ordered for me as it's a perfect fit so I've been able to see exactly how it will look without any pins and extra fabric to look beyond. I'll just need the length taken up a bit. I best not put on any weight or eat a big breakfast on the day, not used to boned, structured clothing. On the plus side finding out I have a 25 inch waist has made my day!
    x Love is being stupid together x

That's great you've ordered your dress! I can't afford to put any weight on either! I've made a mental note of my weight at the time of trying the dress on so i know what not to go above!

Super Senior Platinum Member BalbirnieDreamer's Avatar

Exciting! I was the same. Dress perfect with no alterations required. I was doing weightwatchers so have my weight card from then. Unfortunately, I put on a stone since ordering and am struggling with no motivation to lose it! Slowly it's coming off but still 6lb heavier than when I ordered it with first fitting next week!
    Lx
    Craig and Laura's Wedding Website
    16th of June 2012

Quote Originally Posted by BalbirnieDreamer View Post
    Exciting! I was the same. Dress perfect with no alterations required. I was doing weightwatchers so have my weight card from then. Unfortunately, I put on a stone since ordering and am struggling with no motivation to lose it! Slowly it's coming off but still 6lb heavier than when I ordered it with first fitting next week!
    Lx
    I wouldn't worry- if my sister and best friend are anything to go by, nerves will probably take away your apetite as the big day draws closer!! x

Super Senior Platinum Member BalbirnieDreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by michellel View Post
    I wouldn't worry- if my sister and best friend are anything to go by, nerves will probably take away your apetite as the big day draws closer!! x
    I'm more of a comfort eater do not holding much hope on that....
    Lx
    Craig and Laura's Wedding Website
    16th of June 2012

I'm secretly hoping I go for my fitting and they say oh we have to take this in two dress sizes, but I know that would probably wreck the dress and cost a bomb...