Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: My best friend/bridesmaid has killed herself

Emotional support comes in all various forms and needs. I think this thread shouldn't lose focus on missmartin and the support you need right now whether people agree with the post or not. Having lost 3 friends in this way, you need as many people there for you as possible. There is no need to delete it. Xx

I am so sorry for your loss. That is absolutely awful. Lots of love xx

I'm so sorry for your loss Lorraine, it's such sad news. I hope you are ok. We're all thinking of you xx

Quote Originally Posted by cbaker1985 View Post
    Emotional support comes in all various forms and needs. I think this thread shouldn't lose focus on missmartin and the support you need right now whether people agree with the post or not. Having lost 3 friends in this way, you need as many people there for you as possible. There is no need to delete it. Xx
    Couldnt agree more, if this is your way of coping, then we are here for you. xx

Terrible news honey, shocked to hear this and hoping you & your friends can pull together and support one another. Take it a day at a time xxxxx

I cant imagine how you are feeling, and the sadness that you will feel as you continue to plan your wedding without your precious friend. All my thoughts and prayers are with you. Big hugs xx

There is nothing I can say to ease the pain, but just wanted to send a hugh cuddly bear hug. I also lost a dear pal through a most unexepected self inflicted way and it forever haunts me that I didn't take her pain the way she was feeling it. I just tell myself she isn't hurting anymore and ........... well I don't really know to be honest, Big hug.xxxx

Cant say anything others haven't already said, but just know that we're all here for those times when you need to say all the stuff you wouldnt dare say to anyone else, and for when you just want to talk about her to people that wont judge

Missmartin, I'm so sorry... There just aren't words for such things. Look after yourself as best you can and take it step by step. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Super Senior Platinum Member MissMartin's Avatar

Girls, thank you ever so much for your kind words. I thought sleep last night would make it easier, but everytime I woke up....the realisation hit me again. I feel worse today than yesterday and I'm starting to worry about how I'm going to get through this. One thing it had made me realise is the amount of support I have from friends and family....I guess I'm lucky to have so many.

Everytime one of you post something, It really does help.

Anna Urban

MissMartin, i am so sorry to hear this. I've lost my friend the same way and i know exactly how you feel. There is nothing you could do, and these things just happen everywhere. Having emotional support from friends and family is the best thing to help here. Talk to them whenever you feel really bad and do the same for them. It is a pain for everyone and you all must support each other.
    An idea with a jewellery sounds really good for me. But maybe give a planning a few weeks break? You still have plenty of time. Making decision can not be a good idea now.

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you x

You will get through it. The shock will wear off soon, and after it subsides you can begin to handle the pain. Keep your head up, and do what you need to do; whether that's sleeping, crying, screaming, getti g angry, going for a walk ti clear your head... Just remember to allow yourself to feel and react however you need to at whatever time.

Oh, and let people help you. This isn't something any of us could deal with alone. Come on here and post whenever you need to also; we're all here x

Oh dear I'm so dreadfully sorry to read this. I understand how much of a shock it is. Hugs to you, your family and friends xxxx

[QUOTE=cbaker1985;131614]Emotional support comes in all various forms and needs. I think this thread shouldn't lose focus on missmartin and the support you need right now whether people agree with the post or not. Having lost 3 friends in this way, you need as many people there for you as possible. There is no need to delete it. Xx[/QUOTE

so sorry missmartin my thoughts are with you. Support is so important just now myself and Cbaker lost the same person this way and although you feel so desperately sad, empty and at times angry its your friends that Will get you through whether they are people you have known all your life or people you know through A computer screen it doesn't matter. Take care of yourself and let others take care of you too. Xox

Super Senior Platinum Member FutureMrsAdie's Avatar

This is tragic news. I'm so sorry for your loss. Don't think too much about the future, just take one day at a time and allow yourself time to grieve. x x x

Oh My Gooodness Miss Martin I really dont know what to say to make you feel better-what a horrible thing to happen. It will be a tough few months but you wil get through it. Take a few few weeks off the planning you will be grieving and your emotions will be all over the place. In time the planning will help as it will keep your mind occupied. I lost my best friend a year before my wedding to Adult Sudden Death Syndrome. Theres not a day goes by where i dont think about her-its happy memories now. I left my bouquet on her grave and that helped me.

I really hope you find the strength to get through this and continue to use this forum if it helps you. If you ever need to talk you know where I am xx

I'm so sorry to read this and can't even begin to imagine how you feel. x

Super Senior Platinum Member missm2mrsf's Avatar

I'm so sorry for your loss.

She will be with you on your big day and would want you to enjoy xxx

Miss Martin, I am so sorry for you, and for your friend's family. My h2b and I are sending you all hugs and love. Give it time, don't rush yourself, you will learn to cope with this, unfortunately, h2b and I are talking from experience, but time will eventually help. Look after yourself and let people help you, you all need each other just now. Again, we're so sorry. Xx

Im so sorry for your loss.

My thoughts and prayers are with you xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss

can't even begin to imagine how you feel.

My thoughts are with you *hugs*

xx
    <3 Mrs Moran Millar....To Be <3

Daisypath Wedding tickers

So sorry to read about your friend. You must be devastated. Look after yourself xxx

Im so sorry to hear this. I know you're not OK at the moment, but hope you will be soon. My thoughts are with you xx

So sorry for your loss!

Thinking of you!

Don't want to repeat what everyone else has said but you know were here! Xx