Thread: DIY invites inside pocket help

Default DIY invites inside pocket help

Hey!

Is anyone else making an internal pocket in the inside of invites to put RSVP / Transport / Accommodation /Location cards?
    I've been trying to find a good and easy way of making them with left over bits of cards that I have, and was wondering if anyone has found a good way of making them. I've noticed in invites that you can buy that the pocket is a fold that has been folder up and stuck down. But I've cut all the card( well H2B has!), and was thinking of folding card (bottom edge and the two sides) to stick down on the inside. I've tried this and it looks a bit messy as creating creases in card is difficult!! And then the pocket isn't wide enough , or the RSVP card gets stuck in the wrong bit!

Any ideas?

Any ideas?

You will need some sort of scoring tool to get decent, tight folds on the card... if you can achieve a good fold it shouldn't be too hard to stick down.
    ~ m xx

6th July 2012

Oooo a scoring tool? Is this what they are called? Is there a specific thing I should be using? I've just been folding and then going over it with a ruler!

Quote Originally Posted by mimilee View Post
    Oooo a scoring tool? Is this what they are called? Is there a specific thing I should be using? I've just been folding and then going over it with a ruler!
    Yeah, I am pretty sure that's what they are called... Any craft shop will have one, shouldn't be too expensive
    ~ m xx

6th July 2012