Thread: Pocket fold help!!!

Default Pocket fold help!!!

Hi ladies

Has anyone used pocketfold invites and their templates?

I am really struggling to print mine does anyone have any tips?

They look perfect and the right size when I print on a4 but when I put my inserts in the printer they don't fit to the page properly

Any help would be really appreciated!!!!!

Xx

Hey! That is who I used What colours have you gone for? Have you changed the margins and paper size to fit with the inserts? When you do this it means what you see on your screen is exactly how it will look and be when you print, if that makes sense?? I cut my A4 paper to the insert size to test it our a few times so as I wasnt wasting the card.

M xxx

Super Senior Platinum Member FutureMrsAdie's Avatar

I'm making pocket fold invites but I haven't used any templates. It was just a matter of a bit of trial and error. I used normal printer paper until I got it right so not to waste the expensive stuff. Good luck!

Hi ladies!!

Thank you so much for your advice...I chickend out and emailed them to someone at work who I think has fixed them can't wait to start work for a change so I can see them!!

Mine weren't on the website they are slightly larger than the normal pocket folds and are a cream colour hammerd card, I've bought some vintagey Lacey ribbon, self adhesive pearls and pink cameos to decorate them. I was due to send the, this week but don't think that is happening!!! My RSVP date is 30th April so hope i get them out in enough time :-s

What glue did you use to fix the invite onto the pocket fold?

Thanks

J xx

Wee update!!!!! Pocket folds are printed and being stuck down with thanks to a very patient friend who sat and fixed them with me all day today soooo happy xxx
    Last edited by MrsMorrrison2b; 02-04-2012 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Spelling!!!