Thread: Forum rules

Default Forum rules

Hi,

I have been thinking about this for a while and I think I am going to properly investigate research into it:

I know that many b2bs will have most likely had the same notion as myself- I am thinking about looking into starting a wedding shop / export / business as when looking for small bits and bobs for the wedding I have had to look abroad for better ranges / prices.

Would it be allowed / acceptable if I was to create a survey regarding wedding buying (from survey monkey or something) and posting the link to it on the forum? Or is this a no no? I know there are a lot of rules that suppliers have to follow, and I'm not sure if this is something that they are not allowed to do.

I don't even know what the survey would entail, but thought it could be a good starting point to scope out if starting a wedding shop/ new business would be a good idea?

Thanks

Amy

Super Senior Member Michelle@SWD's Avatar

Hi Amy,

Glad to hear you plan to hang around the wedding industry for a while. Unfortunately we don't allow this sort of thing on the forum – as then lots of people would do the same.

Best of luck with it though!

Michelle@SWD

Thanks Michelle,

I kinda thought that it wouldn't be allowed!!

I might be a supplier on this one day!