Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Perfect eyebrows required

They look fantastic Gayle! x

They look amazing Gayle! Thanks so much for posting pictures, am def gonna get mine done now!

MTTB
    x

Bump!

Thanks! They look fab, im very tempted now... Not sure how mine will look as they are naturally quite slim and long, but im very tempted!!

I think I might give them a try too. At the moment mine are so blonde you cant see them! Not had them waxed since last year so guess this would be the time to do it.

I'm booked in for HD Brows a week on Saturday - eeek! Scared! But I've let my eyebrows grow in so much in preparation for getting them tidied up nicely they are now a totaly mess, so it was the push I needed! Fingers crossed.... (still 7 weeks after appointment to wedding if it's disastrous....)

It'll be fine! I was nervous before getting mine done but i love them! They last really well and give you a great shape to follow to tidy them up after they have been done.

I watched the video and they looked a bit scouse brow - I definitely do not want that!

Quote Originally Posted by ESP2B View Post
    I watched the video and they looked a bit scouse brow - I definitely do not want that!
    Don't worry, you definitely won't end up with scouse brows! I love having mine done now.

Getting hd brows done on Thursday for a friends wedding, bit nervous as I'm so fair!
    L x
    14 July 2013

They definitely do not look like scouse brows... unless you particularly wanted them like that as i'm sure they'd do it then!

They consulted with me all the way through in terms of shade, width, arch etc so i was definitely happy with them!

I love my Hd brows. Its amazing how it transforms your face, my OH didn't know I'd been to get them done but asked if my make up was different cos he thought my eyes looked bigger. 25 does seem expensive but certainly in the run up to the wedding I think its worth it. They can make them as dramatic as you want and you'll only end up with a scouse brow if thats what you ask for. x

So got them done yesterday...woman was really nice and think I'll be back to her for other treatments and really pleased with my brows! I told her how I had been scared for years to let anyone near my eyebrows but she was very reassuring. The overall shape of my brows hasn't changed at all but they are just much neater and more defined. Will definitely be back and although I think it's good value for what effort you get from the beautician (I'm 30 in Aberdeen - it's over 40 at other places I looked at!) it's an expensive habit to get in to! Just going to hope my eyebrows are slow growers...!