Thread: Todays Great Deal

Platinum Member

Default Todays Great Deal

Hey ladies, there are some fab wedding deals on todaysgreatdeal.com- worth checking out!
    Xxx

Some fab deals on there! I don't have a venue yet, and I'm going to see Kincaid House today, so will phone strathblane country house hotel and ask if we can go see that too, as the package is similar, but almost half the price!

Aaarghh, just read the small print. Apparently you need to pay the outstanding balance 2 weeks after booking. We wouldn't have the lot that soon, so looks like that's ruled out. . I wonder if its worth asking if the venue would offer a similar deal.

Platinum Member

I would give them a call as they are obviously keen to get bookings as they have signed up for the deal- if you don't ask you don't get!! Good luck!! Xx

Quote Originally Posted by FutureMrsJ View Post
    I would give them a call as they are obviously keen to get bookings as they have signed up for the deal- if you don't ask you don't get!! Good luck!! Xx
    Might as well give it a go! Or rather, get OH to give it a go lol! Thank you!x

My venue, the popinjay, has a great deal for half price. Would totally recommend, been great with us so far. If only we got it for that price

Super Senior Platinum Member MissMartin's Avatar

Some great deals, but unfortunately they dont cover as far as our date. I've emailed the florist on it to find out if she would cover our date if we purchased. Dont ask....dont get!