Thread: Log Cabin

Default Log Cabin

Hi all,

H2b and I are just in the process of getting a premesis for our new business, long story short we have no money for a honey moon. Our good friends came to us and said they want to pay for us to go away for a few days.

We want to go to a log cabin in Scotland somewhere, we stay in Elgin so Dumfries etc is a bit far, but all we want is to take our dog and go midweek the 2nd week in July and have a hot tub.
    2 of us + doggy + hot tub for 3/4 nights is impossible! can anyone help.
    thank you xx

Quote Originally Posted by beanage2012 View Post
    Hi all,

H2b and I are just in the process of getting a premesis for our new business, long story short we have no money for a honey moon. Our good friends came to us and said they want to pay for us to go away for a few days.

We want to go to a log cabin in Scotland somewhere, we stay in Elgin so Dumfries etc is a bit far, but all we want is to take our dog and go midweek the 2nd week in July and have a hot tub.
    thank you xx
    Try yelloscott lodges Dunfermline, not 100% sure about dog but u can ask.

Quote Originally Posted by beanage2012 View Post
    Hi all,

thank you xx
    I'm going to Strathyre cabins near Callandar for my hen, they have hot tubs and pet friendly cabins. There are also cabins somewhere in Argyll.

Super Senior Platinum Member missm2mrsf's Avatar

Loch lomomd waterfront x

We went to beautiful log cabins at arrochar, argyll.. They have hot tubs and are pet friendly.. Amazing views over the loch, and set in such stunning scenery..
    Book through Forrest holidays, they have several log cabin sites throughout uk and do mon - fri, fri - mon & whole weeks..
    I'm thinking of booking up again for November this year, after the wedding & honeymoon in september I'm thinking a weekend away will recharge the batteries x

i went to ones outside castle douglas and they had a loch and a bar and a swimming pool at it.

have a looking a the hideaway experience near Dundee - amazing!

Super Senior Platinum Member BalbirnieDreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ESP2B View Post
    I'm going to Strathyre cabins near Callandar for my hen, they have hot tubs and pet friendly cabins. There are also cabins somewhere in Argyll.
    H2b's parents, sister and kids stayed in one of the Strathyre cabins last summer and we visited for the day. Lovely! Had a wee dip in hot tub! Really are beautiful cabins!
    Lx
    Craig and Laura's Wedding Website
    16th of June 2012

Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Ive just booked Shanks Log Cabin. Looks lovely and was reasonably priced. Its in the Lake District xxx

Try looking at Piperdam just outside Dundee, I go away every year with two of my best friends, the cabins are beautifully set in the woods, most have private hot tub and the one we book also has a Sauna, they are pet friendly and the main area has a goergous restaurant.