Thread: Stag Do - Nae Limits? Has anyone been?

Default Stag Do - Nae Limits? Has anyone been?

Hi,

My hubby to be is trying to organise his stag do, just wondering if anyone has booked or been to Nae Limits in Pitlochry? If so, is it worth going to?

Thanks,

Mrs O to be x

My h2b is going to his friends stag do here in may. They're staying at a hotel in pitlochry for 2 nights, bungee on the Friday and white water rafting on the Saturday works out pretty expensive (250) before any food or drink so suppose it depends on the stags and what you think they'll pay x

my other half has done quad biking through them (although they outsource to another company for quads, Scottish Quads or something) & loads of other family members have done water activities - all had a great time, said the staff were great & would highly recommend them. Sure he'll have a blast!

my partner and i have used nae limits for a canyoning trip - i bought it for his birthday about 2 years ago- it was fab, really well organised and they are very professional! would definetly recommend them.

(just be careful - the only thing i would say is a photographer follows the group to get action shots that you can later buy on cd - if one person in the group buys it then everyone has to - suppose its to stop one person buying it and the rest just copying them- might have changed by now but thats what it was when we went.)

my partner is considering using them again for his stag do now aswell.

hope that helps. x

Quote Originally Posted by MrsOtobe View Post
    Hi,

My hubby to be is trying to organise his stag do, just wondering if anyone has booked or been to Nae Limits in Pitlochry? If so, is it worth going to?

Thanks,

Mrs O to be x
    How much are they paying for accomodation? I done rafting with splash in aberfieldy & that was £120 2 nights accomodation dinner both nights the rafting & bus from Motherwell & home again

X