Thread: usa nails clydebank

Super Senior Member

Default usa nails clydebank

Does anyone know if usa nails in clydebank is still open? I planned on going thu or fri to get my nails done for wedding and was going here as you don't need appointment so I thought it would be easy to squeeze it in when ever I have time but I have been told it got shut down for having illegal immigrants?

I know it was raided but not sure it was shut down. There was a takeaway place in Clydebank that was also employing illegal immigrants a couple of years ago and it never shut. You could try find a number for them or phone one of the shops nearby, they might be able to help?

x

Super Senior Platinum Member missm2mrsf's Avatar

My friend went other day, so still open, but she hates her nails and says they hacked her fingers to bits. U should try gorgeous in clydebank x

i would avoid places like this.

Super Senior Member

I have been twice before and thought they were ok. Mrsm2b why would you avoid it?

I'm not allowed the nails on in work and don't go on honeymoon for 6 weeks so I will only have them on for about 4 days and they will have to come off so don't want to spend a fortune.

Missm2mrsf where abouts is gorgeous and what sort of prices are they?

firstly youve mentioned they may have been shut down due to having illegal immagrants. so i would avoid it fo that reason alone. But purely on a nails point of view, the fact that in my experience these places the technicians speak very poor english so how do you know what products they are using, are they safe to use and are the people qualified to carried out the treatments? Often they are using electric nail files on your natural nails which is totally unnecessary and can cause damage to your own nail. they offer no or little aftercare advise on how to look after your enhancements again which isnt good.