Thread: My fitness pal

Default My fitness pal

Anyone use this? Just downloaded it into my iPhone so hoping it helps me to loose weight. Anyone find it works? X
    Now Mrs P

Super Senior Platinum Member SpecialSundae's Avatar

I'm on. I'm not very good with it, to be honest.
    Fairy Gokmother

I have it on my phone but find that if iv been gd and eaten healthy I'll fill it out but if Iv had some naughty treats or over indulged I don't! It's gd to track what ur eating but only if you'l be honest gd luck tryin it tho!

There's a thread on here somewhere with alot of the girls who use it on here that I can add as friends on it too x

Super Senior Platinum Member SpecialSundae's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrsJamieson2b View Post
    I have it on my phone but find that if iv been gd and eaten healthy I'll fill it out but if Iv had some naughty treats or over indulged I don't! It's gd to track what ur eating but only if you'l be honest gd luck tryin it tho!

There's a thread on here somewhere with alot of the girls who use it on here that I can add as friends on it too x
    I find it hard to fill it out quite a lot if I'm not eating at home or things I've prepared at home.
    Fairy Gokmother

I think it's brilliant, and have found it very addictive! You have to be totally honest and log everything. It's absolutely helped me realise exactly what I'm eating (before I didn't think twice to have 3 biscuits!) and I am more motivated now than ever! Definitely worth a try. Feel free to add me :-) (ldickov) x

I use it and find it to be very useful. It won't give you willpower, though! That's the most important thing if you're going it alone. I also found The Beck Solution to be really life-changing. It totally changed my approach to "dieting", food and weight loss. It's a book, but not a diet plan and I think it is AMAZING.

I use it all the time too, totally agree with you Pinny83 it really made me think about what I eat and gave me motivation to get it right! If I'm not sure I can eat something I'll have a wee look and if I can't have it I'll find something else that I can have I find it better than other similar programs out there, it must have thousands of foods and exercise, which you can adjust to suit. I'm gluten intolerant and it has all the food registered where as others don't. I've also started using Herbalife, which I love, for healthy nutrition as well as weight lose and it also has those products registered, which I couldn't believe!! Definately worth a go!!

I am worried that if I eat something I shouldn't then I won't put it in. So far it has seemed easy to use, I like how you can scan items in with the phone. Will see how it goes as i haven't fully worked out how to use it yet x
    Now Mrs P

I'm on it, but have to say I ve not been using it properly
    Been very unmotivated foodwise recently so decided to give myself until the end of feb to basically eat what I want, then 1st march wedding diet starts haha I have a stone to lose, which might not seen much but is pretty hard to do when u don't get big dramatic weight losses every week.. A steady 1lb off will do for me.

So, all my friends on my fitness pal, I shall be back next week x

I'm on it every day - totally addicted!!! It's ace. I'm now concentrating on percentage of fat, protein, carbs I'm eating rather than just calories - this has made a big difference x

Not off to a good start, oops
    Now Mrs P