Thread: making my own table centers!

Default making my own table centers!

well I am making my own table center and have been thing about what to do. We are getting married in Nov so it will be a winter wedding with purple as our colour. I am doing my flowers so am thinking about using more as center, but I am just looking for idears really what everone else did or is looking to do! any thoughts????

this is what i am having, its a 20cm round mirror with 3 clear t light holders and a raised t light holder in middle. Someone has pointed out to me that the middle holder if i turn it upsidedown will hold a dinner candle so i am thinking of changing it to that style table crystals, some silver table confetti, and a table runner.
    Bought enought for 12 tables cost about 60 for lot.

Wedding date 2/10/10

have a look at the website www.projectwedding.com it has lots of pictures of table centre pieces. I found this 1 that i like. hopefully i've attached it xx
    Last edited by MrsWard2b; 09-02-2010 at 08:11 PM. Reason: sorry got website wrong

Quote Originally Posted by MrsWard2b View Post
    have a look at the website www.projectwedding.co.uk it has lots of pictures of table centre pieces. I found this 1 that i like. hopefully i've attached it xx
    that is so simple to do but very effective!
    Wedding date 2/10/10

Unhappy

I want candles at first but the place we are getting married at does not let you light candles! so have to look a bit futher I love using the mirror though

Hi,

I am making my own center pieces too. I am using green wine bottles, and I'm going to print labels from the net with our wedding details on, and stick over the original label.
    I'm then going to tie tartan ribbon around the bottle neck, and put large artificial thistles inside the bottles, with some green sand or something to weigh them down.

Not tried them out yet... will need to start practising soon!

We are a clever lot eh! I've bought oasis rings and plan to use my colour scheme (supermarket blooms) and simple greenery (from garden/park etc). Having a pillar candle in the centre sitting on a large glass mirror the hotel provides. Simple and hopefully not too time consuming the day before.