Thread: hair ideas

Default hair ideas

I've booked glam r dust for my hair and make up and am really happy and confident with my choice. Problem is now thats organised I'm trying to get some ideas for what i want to do with my hair and i'm struggling. The galleries they have on their website have loads of lovely styles, just nothing I particularly want! my trial isn't until september/october time but I dont want to go with no ideas at all

I'm not a girly girl and your "typical" bridal hair style would look totally wrong on me. I'm after something a bit messy but not completly out of place with my dress (Denia from la sposa if that helps). My hairs just past my shoulders but trying to grow it a bit more, and very thick so cant hold a curl AT ALL!

Found this picture on line and think this is the kind of thing I'm after.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hair.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	4645

Do you think that would work with my dress, and also what kind of accerories should i go for? I pictured myself in a hairband or side tiara but not sure if that would work with this.

Help, I'm totally useless at this kind of thing!

Senior Platinum Member

gorgeous dress!!

i think this hair would be nice also :
    Getting Married at Lochside House - 15th June 2013

Quote Originally Posted by clarabanana View Post
    I've booked glam r dust for my hair and make up and am really happy and confident with my choice. Problem is now thats organised I'm trying to get some ideas for what i want to do with my hair and i'm struggling. The galleries they have on their website have loads of lovely styles, just nothing I particularly want! my trial isn't until september/october time but I dont want to go with no ideas at all

I'm not a girly girl and your "typical" bridal hair style would look totally wrong on me. I'm after something a bit messy but not completly out of place with my dress (Denia from la sposa if that helps). My hairs just past my shoulders but trying to grow it a bit more, and very thick so cant hold a curl AT ALL!

Found this picture on line and think this is the kind of thing I'm after.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hair.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	4645

Do you think that would work with my dress, and also what kind of accerories should i go for? I pictured myself in a hairband or side tiara but not sure if that would work with this.

Help, I'm totally useless at this kind of thing!
    That's funny every hair do that I like seems to be on Kirsten Dunst! That's a really nice style. If your wedding is in Spring or Summer it would be lovely x

I've also booked GlamRDust and I want something quite relaxed also. I'd just collect lots of pics from magazines etc then show them. I've emailed them pics of me, my dress and a style I like already even although my trial is not til August and they have already come back to me about it.

http://hairstyleideas.net/braids-hai...vals-20-250208

really like this hairstyle! (not sure if my link will work, first time doing this!) x

Quote Originally Posted by MrsE View Post
    So do i!! I actually said to them i would like braids, think i prefer that one to kirsten. Think it helps that i can see the back of that one as well, but that with a few pretty hair pins would be lovely

http://www.hairstyleslog.com/categor...inghairstyles/

If you scroll down to Sarah Michelle Gellar, I had my hair like that for my sisters wedding x x