Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Wedding Report - Gill & Greig

I will do, thanks

Congratulations, you both look stunning and really happy!! Wonderful report to read and loving the photos xx

Congrats, and thanks for sharing such a great report.

Your photos are fab, you both looked lovely, so happy! X
    Saturday 15th December 2012

Congratulations on your day, its a wonderful report and sounds like you had an amazing day :-)

Great report, met with Mirrorbox (Sam) at the weekend...loving their work :-) beautifully planned wedding xx

Loved, loved, loved reading this! Almost felt I was there with you lol. You looked gorgeous and so happy!! Loved the cushion, have you any idea where its from? My h2b would love one. xx

Super Senior Member Greigorysgirl's Avatar

Thank you for such lovely comments!! I really enjoyed doing the report and remembering all the lovely things that made it such a wonderful day xx

Quote Originally Posted by Stacy053 View Post
    I had been looking at mirrorbox for a photography for a couple of days and your comment have made my just send them an email.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynsbee View Post
    Great report, met with Mirrorbox (Sam) at the weekend...loving their work :-) beautifully planned wedding xx
    I can't recommend Mirrorbox highly enough!! They are so so lovely to work with and I can't stop looking at our wedding photos they are so beautiful xx

Quote Originally Posted by MrsE View Post
    Loved, loved, loved reading this! Almost felt I was there with you lol. You looked gorgeous and so happy!! Loved the cushion, have you any idea where its from? My h2b would love one. xx
    Thanks!! My husband says he bought the cushion in a shop on the Royal Mile in Edinburgh called Bonnie Blue (www.thebonniebluegallery.com) - he had to tell them some details like hair colour etc when he ordered then a few weeks later it was ready. They are personalised with your married surname and date of wedding embroidered on. I love it so much! xx
    Engaged 7th September 2010
    Wedding Day 12th November 2011

Just amazing!! You look beautiful!! The photos are stunning, congratulations!

Loving your report!! thought I recognised you and then realised I'd seen you on your photographer's blog x

Congratulations! Love your report and your pics are fab x
    Now Mrs P

Super Senior Member

wow! wow! wow! I loved reading every single word on your report. Thank you for sharing your day and congratulations to you both. You looked amazing xxx

Wow! what a lovely wedding, everythings sounds perfect!

Soo many amazing ideas and touches, think my favourite are the luggage tag menus! I would love that as a guest.
    Away to look up the pom pom tutorial

thanks for sharing and best of wishes for your future together

Karen x
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wow that is probably the best report i have read on here! Well done and congrats! Your day sounded lovely! Thanks for sharing x

Sounds like such a great day, you all looked so happy and your dress is beautiful.

Must agree with you - the boy did good with that cushion! Also loving the passport style photos of you and your wedding party, the picture of your bridesmaid in the bottom right corner is cracking (in a good way of course!)

Wow... this has to be my favourite wedding report to date! I loved reading it all! It made me quite emotional reading all about it, this may have something to do with my wedding being in just over 3 weeks now! Lol...You make a beautiful bride and such a lovely happy looking couple. I love that you had lots of photos too! Congrats and thanks for sharing!!

Girls - thank you so much for all your lovely comments, they have really made my day!! x

Quote Originally Posted by clarabanana View Post
    Also loving the passport style photos of you and your wedding party, the picture of your bridesmaid in the bottom right corner is cracking (in a good way of course!)
    It's brilliant isn't it?? hehe. I think my brother was teasing her about her posing, she made that face and the photographer caught it - it's so her! x

beautiful & amazing!! you should be so proud you pulled all that off - the wee touches are all absolutely beautiful! love and best wishes for your future xxxx

Mrs Clark to be! NicholaPaisley's Avatar

This has been my favourite one to read so far!! Soo detailed! You look stunning also! xx

Quote Originally Posted by NicholaPaisley View Post
    This has been my favourite one to read so far!! Soo detailed! You look stunning also! xx
    Thank you so much!!

We are coming up for our 6 month anniversary and I dont know where the time has gone! I'm a little jealous of all of the girls planning their weddings....I wish I could do mine all over again! x