Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: 2014 Weddings

I'm also a 2014 bride, we are getting married at the Vu in July, we have got save the dates all ready to get sent out sometime soon, as we have lots of family abroad, I have also ordered my dress and the bridesmaids as they were being discontinued and I couldn't imagine wearing anything else. Hope everyone had a great new year x

Hey, we get married April 2014 and have venue, photographer, videographer, my dress, my shoes, my necklace, my tiara, favours, guestbook, chosen colour scheme and tartan, chosen cake, chosen a company for decor, booked registrar. We booked our venue in April 2012 and still didn't get our first choice of date! I'm just struggling with bm dresses! Know it's gonna be a tough decision so putting it off! But I've seen some in the sale I might get! Quite organised but still feel there's so much to do and so much money to save! Good luck girlies!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura MacDonald View Post
    Hey, we get married April 2014 and have venue, photographer, videographer, my dress, my shoes, my necklace, my tiara, favours, guestbook, chosen colour scheme and tartan, chosen cake, chosen a company for decor, booked registrar. We booked our venue in April 2012 and still didn't get our first choice of date! I'm just struggling with bm dresses! Know it's gonna be a tough decision so putting it off! But I've seen some in the sale I might get! Quite organised but still feel there's so much to do and so much money to save! Good luck girlies!
    Oh and wedding rings! We're paying them up! Lol!