Thread: Crowwood Wedding Fair 15th Jan 2012

Default Crowwood Wedding Fair 15th Jan 2012

Hey all,

Normally I wouldn't be fussed, but this has been bugging me all day & I need to get it off my chest.

Did anyone else attend this today?
    After a 45min trip to get there, we were in & out in about 15mins.
    Absolutely dreadful after last year's, which was far superior IMO.

The kilt hire company, Houston Traditional Kiltmakers, didn't even have a rep there as far as I could determine, which is one of the main steps I need to sort as the groom.

Of the other vendors, nobody really seemed into it at all, making me wonder if it was all last minute.

Very disappointed as we got none of our targets accomplished today.

Also, just as a personal comment to the hotel, you REALLY wanna get that car park sorted out, it's in a dreadful state, and if memory serves, was in a bad way last year as well.

Default Wedding Fair Fun

Hi B77,

I'm listening to you. There is nothing worse than bad service or no service!!!
    Did the kilt company not realise that this is an extension to their shop window and treat it as such......what a shame as they lost your business to another
    Out of curiosity, when are you both being married and where? What have you still to book from your list? I know people in the know

Quote Originally Posted by brody77 View Post
    Hey all,

Normally I wouldn't be fussed, but this has been bugging me all day & I need to get it off my chest.

Did anyone else attend this today?
    After a 45min trip to get there, we were in & out in about 15mins.
    Absolutely dreadful after last year's, which was far superior IMO.

The kilt hire company, Houston Traditional Kiltmakers, didn't even have a rep there as far as I could determine, which is one of the main steps I need to sort as the groom.

Of the other vendors, nobody really seemed into it at all, making me wonder if it was all last minute.

Very disappointed as we got none of our targets accomplished today.

Also, just as a personal comment to the hotel, you REALLY wanna get that car park sorted out, it's in a dreadful state, and if memory serves, was in a bad way last year as well.
    hi
    i went along as well just to have a nosey and see if i could get any ideas as i have most things booked, but it was terrible i only stayed about 5min as there wasnt much to look at,i only stay 10min from the place so not to bad, but rubbish you had to travel all that time which was wasted do you have much to sort out whens your wedding?

Hey folks,

Wedding is in October, but still got kilts, flowers, rings & some other bits n bobs to sort out.
    Really relying on the big fairs in Feb now to finalise everything.

I was going to go, glad I never went now