Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Myfitnesspal

my username is nicola7430
    Last edited by nicola3011; 17-01-2012 at 08:04 PM.

With only 13 weeks to go, I need all the help I can get! Ohfi on mfp xx

I love it

Super Senior Platinum Member SpecialSundae's Avatar

I'm on and the same username there as here.
    Fairy Gokmother

Evening everyone :-)

Am going to start using my fitness pal again on Sunday and really start my 'look amazing for August' plan!

Will add everyone on there and feel free to add me mrstaylortobe :-)

MTTB
    x

Default Mfp

I'm mrsk_2b. I've lost just under 2stone and plan to lose a further 1-1.5 stones by July. Also just downloaded a wedding countdown app and realised its 166 days until the "big" day. I need all the help I can get lol. Xx ps mfp username is sillymissgilly, tried to add quite a few of you already.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsk_2b View Post
    I'm mrsk_2b. I've lost just under 2stone and plan to lose a further 1-1.5 stones by July. Also just downloaded a wedding countdown app and realised its 166 days until the "big" day. I need all the help I can get lol. Xx ps mfp username is sillymissgilly, tried to add quite a few of you already.
    I ve accepted ur add.. Struggling with it myself I have to say, keep forgetting to add the food stuff we are having family over tomorra for a buffet for my daughters birthday so will get on it on Sunday, just need a kick up the butt!

Super Senior Platinum Member MissMartin's Avatar

I've had a difficult week on it, started off with the greatest of intentions, then struggled because my fiance was away......Then I ended up sick and off uni...tried my best to stay within my calories though, so we'll see if I have a loss this week.

Quote Originally Posted by MissMartin View Post
    I like the fact it makes me totally aware of what I am eating. Normally on a Friday night, we will get a take away and then I'll have some sort of chocolate at night.

Today I didnt have much to eat during day, then did a little bit of Zumba. It meant I was able to have some Pizza tonight. I still went over my calories, but not by much. Normally I would have probably went about 1000 over, so although Ive not been perfect, it's still better than my usual.

Best behaviour starts on monday!
    did you find zumba on the list? I had to put mine under aerobics

I had to do that as well, I put it down as Dance/aerobics. Suprised it's not on it.

(I have Kermit the frog as my profile pic....trust me, I don't look like that, I will change it when I get the time )
    Thought id better point out that my profile pic has been 'fat boothed' thought it might motivate me to know what I would look like if I went the other way! X

Lol! I never knew that

That's actually a good idea. Might try it myself.

I've had a difficult week on it, started off with the greatest of intentions, then struggled because my fiance was away......Then I ended up sick and off uni...tried my best to stay within my calories though, so we'll see if I have a loss this week.
    I've had a bad day today - who knew fajitas has so many calories?! Waaay over. I'm just trying to cut down slowly, so not even starving myself too much yet. Not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow morning...

Hey girls! I downloaded this a couple of weeks ago and loved it but with a mixture of exams, family drama and overeating I stopped using it! However as of Monday I'll be back on!

Rachmac2403 If anyone wants to add me xx

Quote Originally Posted by fidol View Post
    Thought id better point out that my profile pic has been 'fat boothed' thought it might motivate me to know what I would look like if I went the other way! X
    I did think the pic looked a bit strange lol

How is everyone getting on using Myfitnesspal? I've been using it for just over 2 wks now and going to the gym 2 or 3 times a week and I've managed to lose 5lbs! Im so pleased. The novelty hasn't worn off yet, I'm still happily scanning barcodes! Have my first dress appointment at the beginning of March so hoping to really notice the difference by then!

I love it!!! Totally hooked! Since we set a date for the wedding I've lost stone and a half through healthy eating and exercise and this app is great for wnsuringstay on track. Got a couple of pounds to lose from Christmas, but will get there. Got 10 personal trainer sessions for Christmas, first one tomorrow so hoping that will give me final push for wedding in June. I'm now using my fitness pal to really look at what I'm eating - percentages of fat/carbs/protein etc x

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie_Dimples View Post
    I love it!!! Totally hooked! Since we set a date for the wedding I've lost stone and a half through healthy eating and exercise and this app is great for wnsuringstay on track. Got a couple of pounds to lose from Christmas, but will get there. Got 10 personal trainer sessions for Christmas, first one tomorrow so hoping that will give me final push for wedding in June. I'm now using my fitness pal to really look at what I'm eating - percentages of fat/carbs/protein etc x
    Well Done!!! x