Thread: The Magic Renz!!

Default The Magic Renz!!

Has anyone ever booked The Magic Renz magician for entertaining their guests while photos are being taken?

I think i saw him at the Royal Concert Hall wedding fayre, and he was really good. Was considering booking him, but was looking to see if anyone else had seen him perform. x

I have booked him!!! But my wedding is not til May!! I really think he will stop guests being bored during the photos!

Quote Originally Posted by kimbo View Post
    I have booked him!!! But my wedding is not til May!! I really think he will stop guests being bored during the photos!
    WE have booked him for this reason too! Our wedding is in March, we were meant to go see him perform but never got round to it! He let us know when he was performing so we could go see him but we were busy - I should contact him again to try see him!

I came across him at the wedding fayre at George Square, loved him. I recommended him to a friend who had him at her wedding last month, he was as good as I expected, if not better. It was a great pass time for the guests and a lovely surprise, he was really good with the kids too. We're now gonna have him as well, he's brill and I think well worth the money.
    Mrs F to be on 22/12/12

That's good to know thanks for that! I actually thought he was quite reasonably priced compared to others we got quotes from

Thats great girls, ive provisionally booked him for our wedding now. Cant wait to see him again.

We've booked him too! Our wedding is in April. The only thing I'm disappointed with is: the guests get him while we are doing photos! BUT I WANT TO SEE HIM TOO! LOL