Thread: Apartments - Edinburgh

Default Apartments - Edinburgh

Hello, we're currently planning my hen do for Easter weekend next year and wondered if anyone knows of any apartments in Edinburgh city centre where you can stay for one night? Most Ihave looked at are minimum 2 night stay. Any help will be much appreciated!! Kirsty x

Blue Rainbow apartments on Queen Street.
    They are really nice, and there's an offer on at the moment - quote LAST2011 for 40% off (although I think the offer might end tonight).
    Great location in Edinburgh, and you can definitely do one night stays there.
    xx

MrsMcNicol2Be

Quote Originally Posted by ***kirsty*** View Post
    Hello, we're currently planning my hen do for Easter weekend next year and wondered if anyone knows of any apartments in Edinburgh city centre where you can stay for one night? Most Ihave looked at are minimum 2 night stay. Any help will be much appreciated!! Kirsty x
    Hey, I was on a hen-do in Edinburgh for one night before and we stayed in the Princes Street Apartments. It was just the one night we stayed for but I cant remember how much it cost. It is very central though and the apartments were lovely.

x

Thank you so much - will check these out tonight

Have alook on the Ed lets website, they have fab flats a a really good rates all over edinburgh. We have a lot of people from ireland coming over for our wedding next year and a lot of them are staying in flats, Very very reasonable and lovely flats!

http://www.edlets.com/
    07-06-2012

I was at a friend's hen do in Edinburgh and we stayed in the Aparthotel by Holyrood. They were great!! Stayed for one night, and booked two apartments and it was a great time. Secure, clean and safe, and still felt a bit like a hotel with nice corridoors etc. Have a google for them and see what you think - they're walking distance from the station, and you could walk about town easily from there.