Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's see everyone's engagement rings!

These rings are all stunning girls. I espically like fireworks ring with the pink gem stone, my dream ring!! I love pink!!!

Anyway this <----- is mine. It belonged to h2b's mum. it was her eternity ring and she passed away 6 years ago. I never got the opportunity to meet her but it means so much to me that I have her ring. I got it reset in platinum, with fil 2b's approval and h2b is going to use the gold band in his wedding ring so we both have a part (it's gold in the pic with a white carrot setting but you can't tell!). Couldn't have picked anything nicer myself I LOVE IT!!!!!

Heres mine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8489734.jpg  

this is my ring, love it x
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails enga ring.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialSundae View Post
    That is one gorgeous emerald! You don't often see them that clear. It's just stunning!
    Thanks! I knew nothing about emeralds when I was given it and I'm starting to appreciate just how lucky I've been!
    5th October 2013 - Loch Ness Country House Hotel

Here's mines ladies. Picked by my OH and I just love it. Although looks like I'm going to have to have a wedding ring made to fit round it, as can't seem to find one anywhere.

Heather.xx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails engagement ring.jpg  

Mine is a Tiffany Soleste : ) I have one of the first to be sold in Europe as it's a brand new style (or it was last March when it was purchased)! H2B picked it himself and spent a long time mulling it over, but he made exactly the perfect choice.

http://www.tiffany.co.uk/Engagement/...edSKU=27239048

Quote Originally Posted by littlebluebox View Post
    Mine is a Tiffany Soleste : ) I have one of the first to be sold in Europe as it's a brand new style (or it was last March when it was purchased)! H2B picked it himself and spent a long time mulling it over, but he made exactly the perfect choice.

BEAUTIFUL!!! You lucky, lucky girl!

Super Senior Platinum Member SpecialSundae's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by littlebluebox View Post

Wowza! You're a lucky girl!
    Fairy Gokmother

Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by Voodooqueen View Post
    and this is my wedding ring
    Mine too!!! Where did you get yours??

Here's my ring! It was my Gran's engagement ring so it has lots of sentimental value.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ring.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	4911

Mine is my profile pic I absolutely love it! It's vintage and I love the fact that no-one else has the same as me and that it has a story that I'm carrying on!! (I don't know it's story but I like that it has one!!) On a silly note it has initials engraved in it I.P.P - S.T.D, being a nurse this cracks me up (didn't notice this before we bought it!!)!!!!
    I've kissed a lot of frogs to find my Prince!! Roll on 5th August 2012!!!!

Mine is my profile pic! H2B chose it himself! Said he went into beaverbrooks expecting to be in for ten mins, 1 hour later he was still there lol xx
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

Super Senior Platinum Member FutureMrsAdie's Avatar

[QUOTE=~Heather~;129885]Here's mines ladies. Picked by my OH and I just love it. Although looks like I'm going to have to have a wedding ring made to fit round it, as can't seem to find one anywhere.

I bought my wedding ring from John McKay jewellers in Paisley and would highly recommend them. The quoted me the best price for what we wanted. All of their rings are made in the shop and if you don't see one that's suitable they can fashion one for you. I had my ring shaped to fit with my engagement ring at no extra charge.

Quote Originally Posted by HollyWright View Post
    Hopefully this will have worked...I had hinted at a few rings and H2B picked from Ola Gorie...think he assumed I would say yes as I have the wedding ring already for December 2013 (discount rate I am sure for buying both together)! Does nobody else have a yellow gold engangement ring...I feel so old fashioned but have a signet ring that I wear all the time so wanted them to be the same!
    I have a yellow gold engagement ring, and soon to have yellow gold wedding band. I like white gold jewellery but not to keen on it for rings

I have a yellow gold engagement rings too, i think they look lovely

Super Senior Member Mrs Davis2b's Avatar

this is my gorgeous ring!! sadly it was resized and a diamond fell out so its off for repair ... i feeeeeeeel naked without it!! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8702144.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	5329

Name:	engagement ring.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	5330 Can't find an exact match but this is pretty close!

This is my diamond and emerald ring. H2B chose it himself knowing my fav colour is green then wraped it up and sat it under the xmas tree for me to open on xmas day 2011. I didn't have a clue what he had done. So a big surprise!! His mum and Step dad were also up that xmas so was a great day!

Name:	100_3912.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	5336

This is mine. Diamonds and white gold. We got engaged in September 2011. We picked it out together from a shop in the arcade that's recent been bought over by Laings. :-)

Name:	307783_10150299646777875_1971154_n.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	5661

Mines is my profile picture. We are all very lucky girls judging by all the beautiful rings in this post :-)

Quote Originally Posted by watson2b View Post
    These rings are all stunning girls. I espically like fireworks ring with the pink gem stone, my dream ring!! I love pink!!!

Anyway this <----- is mine. It belonged to h2b's mum. it was her eternity ring and she passed away 6 years ago. I never got the opportunity to meet her but it means so much to me that I have her ring. I got it reset in platinum, with fil 2b's approval and h2b is going to use the gold band in his wedding ring so we both have a part (it's gold in the pic with a white carrot setting but you can't tell!). Couldn't have picked anything nicer myself I LOVE IT!!!!!
    Lol it's actually red (a ruby) but it looks pink in some lights! You have a lovey ring! I love that you are both getting a bit of the original ring! Xx
    xxx Bob&Fiona 5/11/11 xxx

Hope I get this right as this is my first post on here, been lurking for a while

This is my ring and we chose it together...h2b then proposed properly on Mothers day last year when I was pregnant with our little boy, very emotional

Name:	ring 4.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	5904

Super Senior Platinum Member

Welcome to the forum, beautiful ring x

@ Fireworks I have the exact same ring as you except with a blue sapphire. I picked it myself and was the first I tried on I tried solitaire and with three diamond in a straight, but just didn't compare to the sapphire I agonised over the decision on the day and I really wanted my mum! So glad I chose the coloured stone now tho. My sister is now eyeing up the ruby version!

Try it again here's mine Jordan picked it by himself

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...1675194&type=3