Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Day of crafting...

Senior Platinum Member

love love LOVE your invitations, they are amazing!!

soo jealous that you have a designer friend who made you the graphic as well, i tried to make my own swirly graphics with massive fail attempts and have resorted to just buying my invites lol

xx
    Getting Married at Lochside House - 15th June 2013

Quote Originally Posted by mrs breslin to be View Post
    love love LOVE your invitations, they are amazing!!

soo jealous that you have a designer friend who made you the graphic as well, i tried to make my own swirly graphics with massive fail attempts and have resorted to just buying my invites lol

xx
    Thank you! I know what you mean about trying to do swirls yourself... I always thought I was quite handy with a computer graphics package, until I tried to do my own! Ended in complete disaster! Luckily my awesome mate stepped in and helped out

I'm picking up the 'inserts' tomorrow and will spend a lovely Saturday night infront of strictly finishing off my invites so that I can box them all away until April
    ~ m xx

6th July 2012

Damn it! Picked up my invites and they are the wrong size so need to get them redone D'oh!
    ~ m xx

6th July 2012

Quote Originally Posted by gigglebert View Post
    Damn it! Picked up my invites and they are the wrong size so need to get them redone D'oh!
    Kirstie at White Blossom was a complete star about this.. had reprinted and cut them within 24 hours ready to pick up I've now finished all 100 invites and they are all boxed up ready for posting in April! Another massive tick on my DIY to do list.

Plus I'm mega chuffed as I just got a beautiful sage green coast dress for my bridesmaid on eBay for 20! Yay! Good wedding weekend all round
    ~ m xx

6th July 2012