Thread: The wedding store - motherwell

Default The wedding store - motherwell

Going out shopping for bridesmaid dresses again and have booked an appointment at the wedding store in motherwell. Has anyone else been here and is it worth travelling there for?

Thanks x

Hi,

Just wondered if you went to the Wedding Store? I was thinking of going to look at bridesmaids dresses.

Thanks

Hi

I went to the shop the day it opened. Just by myself to have a quick look. Might go back with my mum and Bridesmaid to try dresses on. Let us know how you got on in the shop. Is the range of Bridesmaids dresses good?

Fi

I did end up going. They have a great selection of bridal gowns but I had mine already so was only going to look at bridesmaids. They only had about 12 bridesmaid dresses in to try on and some of these were the same but they had the long and short version. The girl was lovely but if I had known they only had a small number of dresses I probably wouldn't have travelled all the way out there.

Quote Originally Posted by moneybags82 View Post
    I did end up going. They have a great selection of bridal gowns but I had mine already so was only going to look at bridesmaids. They only had about 12 bridesmaid dresses in to try on and some of these were the same but they had the long and short version. The girl was lovely but if I had known they only had a small number of dresses I probably wouldn't have travelled all the way out there.
    Great thanks for the info, I don't live that far away but if the selection isn't very good I don't think I'll bother xx