Thread: album pricing

Default album pricing

Hi
    Met with a really lovely photographer who will give us all our pictures on disk to be made into an album at a later date. We def want an album and not a storybook style one but are just wondering about rough prices for this. our photograhper said it starts at 250 and goes up to 800, can i be really cheeky and ask people roughly how much you spent on your album and what size it was for that?

If you are on a budget, try looking at Photobox. I use it all the time to make albums from holidays, hen weekends etc. It takes a bit of time to upload the pics and create the layout of the album but They are really good quality and not as expensive as 250! You can get different sizes etc. My friend used the site to make up her wedding album then her honeymoon album! Ours is included in our package otherwise we would be using it to make ours aswell! xx

Advertisers

Those prices seem about right, the average album i sell cost aroun 450. You will get a lovely album for that. Photobox, shutterfly etc. are an option if money is tight but i seriously doubt if they will last for long.

Hi Stuart - thank you for taking the time to meet us last weekend at Mar Hall and for putting me at ease with all my questions and concerns. The albums you showed us are fantastic quality and I now know why my camera/photography mad fiance asked you to do our wedding. Looking forward to seeing you on the big day (7 weeks to go !). Many thanks, T & G

Advertisers

Looking forward to it

Hi there

I just got my album back from Photobox and I love it - they were doing 30% off.
    I had fun creating it and managed to get in some pics that made me laugh - I know for a fact my photographer wouldnt have put them in - but they meant something to me.

My album was A3 size and cost me 50 including delivery - I can also Email the album to anyone and they can order a copy as well - really depends on what you are looking for - no doubt the photographers will be of better quality - but you can get a perspex album on photobox for a bit extra - but I wasnt too keen on that idea - although they will last for ages.

Also I had fun making the album up - even though it took a bit of getting use to!

Good luck for your big day