Thread: How much?!

Hey everyone,

how much are people paying for someone to come out and do your make-up, I have had a couple of quotes of around 40 - is this about the average?

xx

QUOTE (LauraK2b @ Feb 10 2009, 01:56 PM) [url="index.php?act=findpost&pid=529"]
    Hey everyone,

how much are people paying for someone to come out and do your make-up, I have had a couple of quotes of around 40 - is this about the average?

xx[/b]
    Depends if you're just having your own makeup done, or if you're getting bms makeup done too. I think the average is around 40, but that varies depending on where you are x
    Finally Mrs Noble!

We have the local beautician coming to do ours. She is doing me, my Mum and three adult bridesmaids for 15 per head - bargin!

Just as well since the hair dressers are charging a fortune, I have to go to the salon and they say i could be there for over 2 hours but they won't start til 9am! They are in for a surprise when i go for my trial and tell them that is not going to be possible because I don't have time for 2 hours at the hairdressers since we get married at 1pm!!!

40 is about average. It depends if you are getting them to travel to your home/venue etc.