Thread: The house band?????

MrsP_2B_:)

Default The house band?????

Does anyone have them booked or has anyone seen them? We are interested but have just missed a showcase. If u have seen them - was the dance floor full? Was the set list varied enough for all audiences?
    The lead singers voice sounds amazing on the website.
    Thanks

Hi MrsP_2B,

We've booked them for our wedding next year, they were the first and only band we went to see! Having heard Tims voice live I can assure you its just as good if not better than it sounds on the website! Haven't seen them at a wedding but there is another thread on here about them if you have a look back through the pages. A forum user saw them at a wedding and posted to say how amazing they were and that they kept the dance floor full all night! They usually have regular showcases so might be worth getting in touch with them to see if there's one soon?? They were also at the wedding show which was at the Glasgow Royal Concert Hall last year, I'm sure it's happening again in the next month or so, so might be worth investigating if they'll be there again as you get to see them perform. Hope this helps!

Katy x x x

Hi

We have also booked them for our wedding next year too. We went to see them at a showcase at the studios and then seen them again at the royal concert hall and booked them there as they were offering a discount. It's good seeing bands at fayre showcases as you can compare them with the others. We really liked the House Band the first time we seen them, but after having seen them play alongside the other bands, you could see they were definitely the best.

The one bug I have about them, is the songs that they play at their showcases are the ones that they have on the website, so I would love to speak to someone who has had them at a wedding too!

I think I seen Tim once in Maggie Mays in town and the barman said they were shooting a video downstairs for something - don't know if it was for the houseband or if it was for something else though!

MrsP_2B_:)

Hi girls - thanks so much for this! I think we are quite confident about booking them as they will accept a 50 deposit to secure our date until after we've seen them live. Mimilee what sort of discount were they offering at concert hall? It's on again at the end of the month..... Not sure if it's too risky to wait it out or just get the provisional deposit down now for peace of mind! Especially given that they might not even be at the wedding show!

Hi MrsP 2B, i think it might have been 20% maybe or 10%, defo no more than that.

You should check the wedding fayre website they might have lists, but it's worth waiting sometimes for the fayres, as they always do some sort of incentive if you book there and then!