Thread: ****** help - alfred angelo fabric ********

Default ****** help - alfred angelo fabric ********

Hi Guys, was just wondering if anyone can help - I am looking for a piece of alfred angelo fabric for my table plan, does anyone know where i might find this???

bridal shops usually stock swatches, you might be able to twist someone,s arm! when do you need it for? and what colour? my dresses are getting seen to by the semistress at the moment their alfred angelo!

Thanks for that - i will give it a try!!! there are berry with a sugar plum sash so either colour would do, weddings in 3 weeks sat - had originally decided to cover my canvas in ivory but it looks a bit plain xx

Quote Originally Posted by hamilton1 View Post
    bridal shops usually stock swatches, you might be able to twist someone,s arm! when do you need it for? and what colour? my dresses are getting seen to by the semistress at the moment their alfred angelo!

Can you not use a matching coloured ribbon? Try a habidashery shop or a material shop?

xx

unfortunatly i,m eggplant reeceandcerys or i could have tried to grab a bit it,s the 27th i,m back at the seamistress, hope you get something fixed out! wedding nerves kicking in now are they with 3 weeks to go?x

Thanks anyway for trying, really appreciate it...to be honest not nerves just stress and fustration!!!! So much still to be done and i thought i was organised but i'm sure i'll get there xx

Quote Originally Posted by hamilton1 View Post
    unfortunatly i,m eggplant reeceandcerys or i could have tried to grab a bit it,s the 27th i,m back at the seamistress, hope you get something fixed out! wedding nerves kicking in now are they with 3 weeks to go?x