Thread: Ceremony help

Default Ceremony help

Hi Girls,

Need your help. I really dont like organ music, I would like to walk in and out to my own choice which is allowed but here's my problem..... I am having 2 hymns and a choir singing, but everyone keeps saying I cant have hymns without organist, and she charges 180, I feel this is too much for 2 hymns. i anyone not having organist

What about a string quartet? I'm sure they could play your hymns. I would agree that you will need some kind of music played if you are having hymns. A string quartet may cost more but you will no doubt have them for longer and they will play as your guests arrive etc x
    2nd September 2011

i know this sounds a bit naff but my priest uses an ipod every sunday at mass through an amplifier and its really lovely. he plays all the hyms through this and uses it for the gloria etc. Do you have this as an option. PS my chapel is huge and honestly the sound is great xx

I think we might be having someone accompanying hymns on the clarsah which is a lot softer and more romantic in my opinion than an organ. I just asked this girl who both plays pipe and clarsach so we can have both in one but no idea about the prices as yet.
    Now join hands, and with your hands your hearts - W shakespeare