Thread: money saving tip

Default money saving tip

hi all,
    Have found a fantastic money back website called Quidco.
    if you click onto a website through the site then you receive a % cashback from your purchase. its a win win situation all you have to remember and do is log onto quidco, type the required shop i.e debenhams and it will take you straight to the site and anything you buy will be recorded and cashback given.
    so save on your shoes,un derwear, decorations etc
    ude this link to go to site:
    http://www.quidco.com/user/1340114/

x

I use this, its fab! Had about 120 paid into my account so far! Its fab! 15 cashback for Debenhams wedding insurance for those who havent got that yet!

I use Quidco all the time and it's brilliant! Have got about 400 cashback over the last year!!! Everytime I get the cashback, I put it straight into wedding fund as it feels like extra money lol There's loads of retailers on there including ebay so great for us brides to be!
    MTTB
    x

I have also used it for wedding insurance at debenhams 15 cash back ment i only really spent bout 20 for insurance.
    if you do all your insurance and online spending through it then you can make quite a bit.
    You can also use it for you Dominoes weekend treat xx

I actually use TopCashback, as I've heard varying reports about Quidco. Not least that they actually charge you to use it! (An annual fee or something) TopCashback is 100% free, I've never had any issues with it. When transactions haven't tracked they have always sorted it out quickly and although a few transactions around Christmas time took a while to pay out they've always paid out around the estimated time.

I get something similar to Quidco through my work. It's great! I just let the cashback build up on the account. Great tip xx
    <3 11th August 2012 <3

oh also just remembered you can get cashback instore aswell you just need to registar your cards and use them when shopping.
    there is no charge for quidco, have not had any hassle with them so far,

I think there is an annual charge for using quidco, its only 5 but it comes out of your cashback earnings, so if you dont use it you dont pay anything. I have used it loads too, love the freebies section, where you can get cashback without spending any money! On 1 or 2 occasions, my cashback hasnt tracked but for the most part its been great! Its brilliant for using at Christmas as well!
    I defo recommend it x

it never said anything about the $ fee when i joined so maybe dont do it anymore,
    its absolutely fantastic afterall if you were going to buy it anyway why not make some money back
    x

I use http://www.cashbackcard.com which has a lot of the big names on it, such as Debenhams, Superdrug, Dorothy Perkins etc - it's very easy to use and you see the cashback pretty much straight away. Also, if you refer other people to it then you get extra cashback when they use it too!

I love quidco and I also use topcashback.co.uk depending on which has the best cash back rate!

Advertisers

Hey. I used one cashback service, but it went bad. Technical support is not responding, cashback from the money already paid to the store does not come. But they have an interesting feature - you can make a referral link to the product and place it anywhere, and when someone switches from it, the money will go to you. Are there such opportunities on other cashback arrestyourdebt services? Maybe someone used such services and can advise something?