Thread: Edinburgh spa

Super Senior Member mackinnon.ka's Avatar

Default Edinburgh spa

I need some help finding a nice spa in Edinburgh, any suggestions? Just wanted a massage for me and one of my bms a couple of ays before wedding so need it to be reasonable!

Tried last minute which I use for London spa deals but not finding any reasonable Edinburgh ones...
    ~*01/08/2011 was the most magical day of my life *~

nearlymrsT

I can advise you where not to go (bad personal experience) but i have heard really good things about the spa in Sheraton hotel on Lothian road. Not sure on prices though.

Can you PM me where not to go pls?

Ah yes that's the One spa, i was there in March, definitely luxurious but kind of out of budget ( my friend isn't workings mentioned I would pay for a treatment for her, a BOGOF would be handy!

Im a bannatynes member and noticed the one i Edinburgh has a spa but never used one of theirs before

Just found myself a BARGAIN!

http://www.wahanda.com/product/786-2...d-health-club/

Going to book as soon as my friend gets back to me to confirm she wants to do it.

nearlymrsT

That's great, Glad you found something x

Quote Originally Posted by mackinnon.ka View Post
    Can you PM me where not to go pls?

Ah yes that's the One spa, i was there in March, definitely luxurious but kind of out of budget ( my friend isn't workings mentioned I would pay for a treatment for her, a BOGOF would be handy!

Im a bannatynes member and noticed the one i Edinburgh has a spa but never used one of theirs before
    I went for a couple of treatments at Bannatynes in Dunfermline recently, treatment room itself was really nice and the girl doing the treatments was good but it didn't quite have the luxurious/relaxing feel that a normal spa visit would have as I had to walk through the gym to get to the spa and there wasn't any space to sit and relax afterwards without going out into the main cafe
    ~ m xx

6th July 2012

did you book that deal? I seen fab deal today on 5pm.co.uk and its 39 for 2 treatments plus use of facilities at the barcelo carlton in edinburgh xx

Quote Originally Posted by annlouise View Post
    did you book that deal? I seen fab deal today on 5pm.co.uk and its 39 for 2 treatments plus use of facilities at the barcelo carlton in edinburgh xx
    Yes I did book it, that sounds like a good deal too! Typical that I spend ages trying to find one and then there are loads going!

There is a spa within Harvey Nics, I am not sure what the reviews are like on it though. x